HPGCC Help.. cannot have suitable image for GGL XPM to C possible ? - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on HPGCC Help.. cannot have suitable image for GGL XPM to C possible ? - Hewlett Packard ; Hi, I have to many problem to have a good image in C i try some bmp2c but no one can give me a correct image.. i make a XPM file to let you see i put it in bmp ...

  1. HPGCC Help.. cannot have suitable image for GGL XPM to C possible ?

    Hi, I have to many problem to have a good image in C i try some bmp2c
    but no one can give me a correct image..

    i make a XPM file to let you see
    i put it in bmp and convert it but is not work (firts of all i put the
    image in 8 multiplier 32x32 to align the image)

    But now is the color the problem..

    i take 2 entire days i search to convert it correctly..
    this is a way to convert XPM to C ?

    or a better .c converter

    There is the image

    static const unsigned char * ouvrir2_xpm[] = {
    "32 32 12 1",
    " c None",
    "! c white",
    "# c #F0F0F0",
    "$ c #CBCBCB",
    "% c #BBBBBB",
    "& c #A8A8A8",
    "' c #D5D5D5",
    "( c #E3E3E3",
    ") c #969696",
    "* c black",
    "+ c #7A7A7A",
    ", c #595959",
    "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!",
    "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!",
    "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!",
    "!!!!!!!!!!!#$%&&&&%'!!!!!!!!!!!!",
    "!!!!!!!!!(%&&%%%%&&))%#!!!!!!!!!",
    "!!!!!!!!$&$(((#(((''%)&'!!!!!!!!",
    "!!!!!!!%%#(##!!!!!!#('%)$!!!!!!!",
    "!!!!!!%$##!!!!!!!!!!!#(%)$!!!!!!",
    "!!!!!$$!##*****!!!!!!!!($)(!!!!!",
    "!!!!(%#(!+*$$%*)!!!!!!!!(&&!!!!!",
    "!!!!%(##***!!!,*****,%!!#'&$!!!!",
    "!!!#%##%*%#!!!#'(#(!+,!!!(%&!!!!",
    "!!!$$##%*'!&************,'$)(!!!",
    "!!!%'#!%*(!**&))))))+)),*('&$!!!",
    "!!!%'#!%*#$*(!!!!!!##(!**!(&%!!!",
    "!!!&(#!$*!**!!!!!!!!!!(*)!(%%!!!",
    "!!!&'#!$*!*)!!!!!!!!!!)*'((&%!!!",
    "!!!&$#!%*)*#!!!!!!!!!!**!#(&%!!!",
    "!!!%%(!%***!!!!!!!!!!#*)!#')'!!!",
    "!!!$&(#%**)!!!!!!!!!!+*###$)#!!!",
    "!!!!)$#%**(!!!!!!!!!!**!#(&&!!!!",
    "!!!!$&'$*,!!!!!!!!!!'*%#($)'!!!!",
    "!!!!#&%&**************(('&&!!!!!",
    "!!!!!')&++)&&&)&&)&))%''%&#!!!!!",
    "!!!!!!$+)&&%%%%%%%%&&&&)+%!!!!!!",
    "!!!!!$+,,+))&&%&%&&&))+,,,)#!!!!",
    "!!!!),,,,,++))&&&&))++,,,+,&!!!!",
    "!!!!),,+,,,,,++++++,,,,,,+&!!!!!",
    "!!!!!%)+,,,,,,,,,,,,,,+)$!!!!!!!",
    "!!!!!!!!#'%&)))))&&$(!!!!!!!!!!!",
    "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!",

  2. Re: HPGCC Help.. cannot have suitable image for GGL XPM to C possible ?

    I FOUND THE PROBLEM !!

    I CONVERT THE IMAGE IN GREYSCALE BEFORE... its save some space..and i
    thinked this will help hpg to convert it correcly.. NO!

    NEVER DO THIS..

    I checked in the LIB file of HPG for Loading XPM and i see that
    convert rgb with adding some color.. this not work propertly with
    greyscale image.

+ Reply to Thread