Does anyone have Paul Oelund's ( ??? ) Fill ( Graphics Fill ) Program
in Machine Code, that they could send me by eepmail or post here in
--- Uhhhhh... What do you call it... Uhhhhh... Typable Code... In Hex
that you then convert to Machine Code...??? ...With the Converter
Program, that i forget the name of, but it's in the FAQ...???
( Net Effect ) i type the hex code into my calc, Not requiring a
peripheral computer... )