how to view GROB files in HP50G? - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on how to view GROB files in HP50G? - Hewlett Packard ; Hi, I have used a program, bmp2hpgg.exe, to convert a .bmp file to a .gg file, which I have then downloaded to my HP50G using the connectivity program. However, during transfer, I get a "Syntax Error". But there is something ...

  1. how to view GROB files in HP50G?

    Hi,

    I have used a program, bmp2hpgg.exe, to convert a .bmp file to a .gg
    file, which I have then downloaded to my HP50G using the connectivity
    program.

    However, during transfer, I get a "Syntax Error". But there is
    something on the stack called "GROB 635 0000....."

    How do you view a GROB file once it is loaded in the calculator?
    Thanks.

  2. Re: how to view GROB files in HP50G?

    > How do you view a GROB file once it is loaded in the calculator?

    Easiest way: press [TOOL] [VIEW]

    Two programmable ways:

    SCROLL

    PICT STO { } PVIEW

    -Joe-

  3. Re: how to view GROB files in HP50G?

    > How do you view a GROB file once it is loaded in the calculator?
    > Thanks.

    If the file shows on the stack with "GROB ... " (if it has " " ),
    then you'll need to run the STR-> command to convert it into a GROB.
    If I remember right, files coming out of some converters tend to be
    strings.

    TW

+ Reply to Thread