From: HP-3000 Systems Discussion [mailto:HP3000-L@RAVEN.UTC.EDU] On
Behalf Of Donna Hofmeister
Sent: 11 September 2007 17:21
To: HP3000-L@RAVEN.UTC.EDU
Subject: Re: [HP3000-L] Python on MPE/iX

perhaps if hp could step-up the effort to get the porting white paper
released, getting the new version of onto mpe wouldn't seem
so daunting. - d

ps, if anyone from hp is listening, if joseph left any documentation
regarding python on mpe it would be useful to make that available.

---
Donna Hofmeister, HP-CSA Sr. System Programmer dgarverick -at- longs
-dot- com
925-210-6631 Longs Drug Stores