Re: Size and weight information? - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on Re: Size and weight information? - Hewlett Packard ; Hmm, does the array weigh more if it has data in it? Ok, I'm, sorry, I just could not resist. 8-) Raymond Shahan Information Systems REPUBLIC TITLE OF TEXAS, INC. 2701 W Plano Parkway Plano, TX 75075 direct 214.556.0202 main ...

  1. Re: Size and weight information?

    Hmm, does the array weigh more if it has data in it?

    Ok, I'm, sorry, I just could not resist. 8-)

    Raymond Shahan
    Information Systems
    REPUBLIC TITLE OF TEXAS, INC.
    2701 W Plano Parkway
    Plano, TX 75075

    direct 214.556.0202
    main 972.578.8611
    fax 972.424.5621
    www.republictitle.com
    rshahan@republictitle.com
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the
    intention of arriving safely in a pretty and
    well preserved body, but rather to skid in
    broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out,
    and loudly proclaiming:
    -- WOW!!! What a Ride!!!