Looking for some MANMAN include files - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on Looking for some MANMAN include files - Hewlett Packard ; Hi All, Seems the manman list is no longer around. Does anyone know or have a copy of the INCLUDE and DINCLUDE files for file OPTCHG in FINDB ? I need them for a REV. 11 application. Thanks, Chuck --------------------------------- ...

  1. Looking for some MANMAN include files

    Hi All,

    Seems the manman list is no longer around. Does anyone know or have a copy of the INCLUDE and DINCLUDE files for file OPTCHG in FINDB ? I need them for a REV. 11 application.

    Thanks,

    Chuck

    ---------------------------------
    Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

  2. Re: Looking for some MANMAN include files

    > Seems the manman list is no longer around.

    the email message: Subscribe manman your_name

  3. Re: Looking for some MANMAN include files

    Dear Chuck,

    We are still using ManMan. Please let me know what is the exact
    requirement. I am not sure about man man. I can check with the team. I am
    managing the HP3K Servers.

    With Warm Regards
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    Harpreet Singh Chana

    Phone : (O) 6895 - 4326
    Fax : (O) 6895 - 4991
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

    Notice
    message by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended
    recipient, any disclosure, copying or distribution of the message, or
    any action taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be
    unlawful. If you have received this message in error, please delete it
    and contact the sender immediately. Thank you.

    Chuck Trites
    OO.COM> To
    Sent by: HP-3000 HP3000-L@RAVEN.UTC.EDU
    Systems cc
    Discussion
    TC.EDU> [HP3000-L] Looking for some MANMAN
    include files

    09/11/2007 11:01
    PM

    Please respond to
    Chuck Trites
    OO.COM>

    Hi All,

    Seems the manman list is no longer around. Does anyone know or have a
    copy of the INCLUDE and DINCLUDE files for file OPTCHG in FINDB ? I need
    them for a REV. 11 application.

    Thanks,

    Chuck

    Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who
    knows.
    Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

    ForwardSourceID:NT00036192