[also posted to the PowerHouse list]

Greetings,

I'm looking for recommendations for PowerHouse training.

The California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation operates a
network of HP 3000 servers. Some of our applications are written in
PowerHouse. Others are COBOL/IMAGE/VPLUS.

We have a few programmers who have no knowledge of PowerHouse at all,
and a few others who might be interested in a refresher.

Are classes available? Self-paced or computer-based training? Books or
manuals that would be suitable for self-training? The students would be
programmers with little or no 4GL experience.

Vendors are welcome to e-mail me at work: Walter.Murray@cdcr.ca.gov.

Thanks.

Walter

Walter J. Murray