OT: The REAL reason Polar bears are going extinct - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on OT: The REAL reason Polar bears are going extinct - Hewlett Packard ; Polar bears need to develop a more killer attitude. http://speakingoffaith.publicradio.o...oundseen.shtml -Craig --------------------------------- Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative vehicles. Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center. * To join/leave the list, search archives, change list settings, ...

  1. OT: The REAL reason Polar bears are going extinct

    Polar bears need to develop a more killer attitude.

    http://speakingoffaith.publicradio.o...oundseen.shtml

    -Craig

    ---------------------------------
    Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.

  2. Re: OT: The REAL reason Polar bears are going extinct

    Actually, I'd think that making yourself "more cute" and "less threatening"
    to humans is probably the safest way to keep from going extinct.

    Dave

    On Mon, Sep 10, 2007 at 08:43:00PM -0700, Craig Lalley wrote:
    > Polar bears need to develop a more killer attitude.
    >
    > http://speakingoffaith.publicradio.o...oundseen.shtml
    >
    > -Craig
    >

    > ---------------------------------
    > Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.

    +-------David Oksner-----http://www.case.net/--------+
    |Gerrold's Pronouncement: |
    | The difference between a politician and a snail is|
    |that a snail leaves its slime behind. |

  3. Re: OT: The REAL reason Polar bears are going extinct

    Tell that to the passenger pigeon. It's not clear which species to hitch your wagon to.

    Bruce.
    Bruce J. Senn Phone: (518) 388-6664
    Senior System Manager FAX: (518) 388-6458
    Union College E-mail: sennb@union.edu
    Schenectady, NY 12308 WWW: http://www1.union.edu/~sennb