From: HP-3000 Systems Discussion [mailto:HP3000-L@RAVEN.UTC.EDU] On Behalf
Of Larry Simonsen
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2007 7:44 AM
To: HP3000-L@RAVEN.UTC.EDU
Subject: [HP3000-L] Dat drive for 918

we are looking for a replacement for a data drive for a s918. we are
considering a dds5 drive. does this come in a SE interface that can slide
into the system?

Larry Simonsen
Sr. System Analyst
Flowserve Corporation
505 E. Technology Ave.
Bldg. C, Suite 3100
Orem, UT 84097
Phone: 801-437-3737
Fax: 801-491-1750
All opinions expressed herein are my own and reflect, in no way, those of
my employer.
NOTICE: The information contained in this e-mail, and attachment(s)
thereto, is confidential and may contain attorney - client privileged
communications. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete
the e-mail from your computer system without retaining any copies. Thank
you.