From: HP-3000 Systems Discussion [mailto:HP3000-L@RAVEN.UTC.EDU] On
Behalf Of Dan Barnes
Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2007 1:48 PM
To: HP3000-L@RAVEN.UTC.EDU
Subject: [HP3000-L] Time Zone Change Question

Hi -L Gang,

I have searched but an unable to find an answer to the specific question
of:

When I change the time BACKWARDS 1 hour in the Fall, how long does that
change take.

We have been asked by our apps folks how long it will take for the time
to be
adjusted in moving back one hour as they wish to adjust their
procedures. I
have not been given other specifics about what they want to do other
than to
get them an answer as to how long the change will take.

TIA,
Dan