Re: FreeVT3K - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on Re: FreeVT3K - Hewlett Packard ; Ah yes xhpterm works a lot better! (I was despairing whether linux users could play MILLBORN on my Empireclassic machine.) Now I'll have to update it's web page to include xhpterm as a solution. Tracy Johnson Measurement Specialties, Inc. BT ...

  1. Re: FreeVT3K

    Ah yes xhpterm works a lot better!

    (I was despairing whether linux users could play MILLBORN on my
    Empireclassic machine.)

    Now I'll have to update it's web page to include xhpterm as a solution.

    Tracy Johnson
    Measurement Specialties, Inc.

    BT

    NNNN

  2. Re: FreeVT3K

    Tracy -

    On 3/6/07, Johnson, Tracy wrote:
    > Ah yes xhpterm works a lot better!
    >
    > (I was despairing whether linux users could play MILLBORN on my
    > Empireclassic machine.)
    >
    > Now I'll have to update it's web page to include xhpterm as a solution.
    >
    > Tracy Johnson
    > Measurement Specialties, Inc.
    >
    > BT

    With the program 'screen', your programmers could have MILLBORN,
    Qedit, a compile going, a test screen, Glance, etc., or a user could
    be logged on several different apps, all on a single dumb terminal
    (any still left?). I know it is available for HP-PA hardware, but
    don't know if it runs on HP-UX or has been ported to MPE on HP-PA or
    Classic. Could be handy on the system console, if nothing else.

    Pete