Re: FreeVT3K -solved - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on Re: FreeVT3K -solved - Hewlett Packard ; P.S. If anyone notices, the freevt3k versions linux20 and linux21 worked with Mandriva One Linux, linuxppc did not. Tracy Johnson Measurement Specialties, Inc. BT NNNN -----Original Message----- From: peter.m.eggers@gmail.com [mailto eter.m.eggers@gmail.com] Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2007 4:56 PM To: Johnson, ...

  1. Re: FreeVT3K -solved