Re: Using Old Telamon E-mail Idiosyncrasies - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on Re: Using Old Telamon E-mail Idiosyncrasies - Hewlett Packard ; Our Telamon client is A.01.80 from 22Jan2001 Website? What website? Telamon is now re-directed to CalAmp. And on the site, where is the Software? The site now has this "Touchy Feely" design probably built by a MBA with a Psych ...

  1. Re: Using Old Telamon E-mail Idiosyncrasies

    Our Telamon client is A.01.80 from 22Jan2001

    Website? What website? Telamon is now re-directed to CalAmp. And on
    the site, where is the Software? The site now has this "Touchy Feely"
    design probably built by a MBA with a Psych minor. Where would I find
    the old Telamon HP3000 E-mail client among such headers as:

    "Software Products"
    "Product Realization"
    "Enterprise Solutions"

    Under "Software Products" there is nothing to indicate the old HP3000
    MailNM client.

    I can "guess" that I have to log in in the "Client Support" section or
    attempt to spider the site. But we never were a customer of Telamon. I
    acquired the product as part of Beechglen. (Which is not a product they
    have as a freeware utility but don't support.)

    Does this mean I have to "call" Telamon and actually talk to a person?

    Tracy Johnson
    Measurement Specialties, Inc.

    BT

    NNNN

  2. Re: Using Old Telamon E-mail Idiosyncrasies

    This morning after I saw your post I browsed (using Firefox) directly to:

    "ftp://ftp.telamon.com/mpe_freeware/"

    and had no trouble downloading the A.02.25 version.

    I didn't go anywhere near the rest of their site, so I can't say much except
    that nobody else really has to go near the rest of it either, if all they need
    is the old MPE goodies.

    Or, I can email it to anybody who asks.

    Dave Powell, MMfab