Re: Basic/V line counts - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on Re: Basic/V line counts - Hewlett Packard ; Reid writes: > Thanks Wirt for maintaining your website. Oops, I spoke to soon. The links > to at least some of the manuals appears to need fixing ;-( > > http://www.aics-research.com/basic/index.html I'm quite pleased to do it. But as ...

  1. Re: Basic/V line counts

    Reid writes:

    > Thanks Wirt for maintaining your website. Oops, I spoke to soon. The links
    > to at least some of the manuals appears to need fixing ;-(
    >
    > http://www.aics-research.com/basic/index.html

    I'm quite pleased to do it. But as to the second comment, I just went through
    and checked every link on the page and they all seem to be working.

    What kind of a problem were you having?

    Wirt Atmar

  2. Re: Basic/V line counts

    The links to the manuals DO work from my home computer so I stand (really
    standing) corrected. It must have something to do with my browser settings
    on my work 'puter (as I get the "The page cannot be displayed" error).

    Oh and Moe, the correct syntax to suppress the name of the source during a
    LIST command is ,NONAME.

    Again, Thank you for maintaining the site.

    Regards,

    Reid E. Baxter

    Wirt Atmar
    Sent by: HP-3000 HP3000-L@RAVEN.UTC.EDU
    Systems cc
    Discussion
    TC.EDU> Re: [HP3000-L] Basic/V line counts

    10/03/2006 10:33
    PM

    Please respond to
    WirtAtmar@AOL.COM

    Reid writes:

    > Thanks Wirt for maintaining your website. Oops, I spoke to soon. The

    links
    > to at least some of the manuals appears to need fixing ;-(
    >
    > http://www.aics-research.com/basic/index.html

    I'm quite pleased to do it. But as to the second comment, I just went
    through
    and checked every link on the page and they all seem to be working.

    What kind of a problem were you having?

    Wirt Atmar

    thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Although this transmission and
    any attachments are believed to be free of any virus or other
    defect that might affect any computer system into which it is
    received and opened, it is the responsibility of the recipient to
    ensure that it is virus free and no responsibility is accepted by
    JPMorgan Chase & Co., its subsidiaries and affiliates, as
    applicable, for any loss or damage arising in any way from its use.
    If you received this transmission in error, please immediately
    contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety,