Re: Vesoft users - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on Re: Vesoft users - Hewlett Packard ; Please disregard; I found a var "num assessors" Sorry, for wasting bandwidth. ________________________________ From: Larry Barnes Sent: Friday, September 22, 2006 12:50 PM To: HP3000-L@RAVEN.UTC.EDU Subject: Vesoft users I'm trying to find a better way to capture how many users ...

  1. Re: Vesoft users

    Please disregard; I found a var "num assessors"

    Sorry, for wasting bandwidth.

    ________________________________

    From: Larry Barnes
    Sent: Friday, September 22, 2006 12:50 PM
    To: HP3000-L@RAVEN.UTC.EDU
    Subject: Vesoft users

    I'm trying to find a better way to capture how many users are accessing
    a file and set a var or use an "if" statement such as "if
    num_accessors(file_name) > 0 then"

    I can't find anything in Vesoft that will set a var and I don't see
    anything in Finfo that will capture that number.

    Does anyone have a solution for this?

    Thanks for the help,

    Larry A. Barnes
    Systems Administrator - HP3000

  2. Re: Vesoft users

    Larry Barnes wrote: Please disregard; I found a var "num assessors"

    Sorry, for wasting bandwidth.

    Larry,

    There is no reason to apologize, I found this information very helpful.... isn't this what the list if for? :-)

    Happy Friday.

    Oh yeah, Bush bad, It's getting warm, the MSM isn't reporting it, yada, yada...

    -Craig

    How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messengerís low PC-to-Phone call rates.