Re: OT:Mars - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on Re: OT:Mars - Hewlett Packard ; Shawn asks: > I wasn't aware of > the term MIlankovitch Cycles, that's interesting. So if we know all > this, why are some people so obsessed with supposed man made > global warming? Al Gore does a surprisingly good ...

  1. Re: OT:Mars

    Shawn asks:

    > I wasn't aware of
    > the term MIlankovitch Cycles, that's interesting. So if we know all
    > this, why are some people so obsessed with supposed man made
    > global warming?

    Al Gore does a surprisingly good job of explaining the reasons in his movie.
    I've seen the movie twice now and I was quite impressed. He's an excellent
    teacher.

    Wirt Atmar

  2. Re: OT:Mars

    At 05:45 PM 9/20/2006, you wrote:
    >Shawn asks:
    >
    > > I wasn't aware of
    > > the term MIlankovitch Cycles, that's interesting. So if we know all
    > > this, why are some people so obsessed with supposed man made
    > > global warming?

    >Al Gore does a surprisingly good job of explaining the reasons in his movie.
    >I've seen the movie twice now and I was quite impressed. He's an excellent
    >teacher.

    OMG, I was drinking a soda when I read that and it shot out my
    nose. That's the funniest thing I've read in a while.

    >Wirt Atmar

    Regards,

    Shawn Gordon
    President
    theKompany.com
    www.thekompany.com
    www.mindawn.com
    949-713-3276

  3. Re: OT:Mars

    Wirt writes:

    >Al Gore does a surprisingly good job of explaining the
    >reasons in his movie. I've seen the movie twice now and I was quite

    impressed. He's
    >an excellent teacher.

    I would expect no less from the man who invented the internet :-)

    duane