low-end/self-made raid storage (SATA base) - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on low-end/self-made raid storage (SATA base) - Hewlett Packard ; Hi, I just bought a refurbished HP9000 at home. NOw I want to build a raid storage for the server, prefer SATA II compatible, so that I don't need to buy expensive SCSI hdd. Can anyone point me to the ...

  1. low-end/self-made raid storage (SATA base)

    Hi,

    I just bought a refurbished HP9000 at home. NOw I want to build a raid
    storage for the server, prefer SATA II compatible, so that I don't need
    to buy expensive SCSI hdd.

    Can anyone point me to the right direction what hardware (brand/model) I
    need?

    Thanks

  2. Re: low-end/self-made raid storage (SATA base)

    do you have HPO-095? answers

  3. Re: low-end/self-made raid storage (SATA base)

    ab-over@mail.ru wrote:
    > do you have HPO-095? answers

    What is it?

  4. Re: low-end/self-made raid storage (SATA base)

    pp wrote:
    > ab-over@mail.ru wrote:
    >> do you have HPO-095? answers
    >>

    > What is it?

    Hi, do you have a soft copy of this book?

+ Reply to Thread