Happy Birthday Canada - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on Happy Birthday Canada - Hewlett Packard ; Happy birthday to all my Canadian friends and to those who have made Canada their home. And happy birthday in advance to those of you who live in the USA. Tony...

  1. Happy Birthday Canada

    Happy birthday to all my Canadian friends and to those who have made Canada
    their home.
    And happy birthday in advance to those of you who live in the USA.
    Tony

  2. Re: Happy Birthday Canada

    Gee thanks, it was bigger than my own B-Day Party last year and a lot
    noisier.

    Art

    Tony wrote:

    > Happy birthday to all my Canadian friends and to those who have made Canada
    > their home.
    > And happy birthday in advance to those of you who live in the USA.
    > Tony

+ Reply to Thread