HEWLETT PACKARD 6630 RECOVERY DISC NEEDED - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on HEWLETT PACKARD 6630 RECOVERY DISC NEEDED - Hewlett Packard ; Greetings, I'll glad pay for the time and expense involved to receive here by mail a copy of the Hewlett Packard 6630 recovery disc. Please email to "mjsayers at yahoo dot com". Michael Sayers...

  1. HEWLETT PACKARD 6630 RECOVERY DISC NEEDED

    Greetings,

    I'll glad pay for the time and expense involved to receive here by
    mail a copy of the Hewlett Packard 6630 recovery disc.

    Please email to "mjsayers at yahoo dot com".

    Michael Sayers

  2. Re: HEWLETT PACKARD 6630 RECOVERY DISC NEEDED

    "Michael Sayers" wrote in message
    news:1177374297.111079.50590@b75g2000hsg.googlegro ups.com...
    > Greetings,
    >
    > I'll glad pay for the time and expense involved to receive here by
    > mail a copy of the Hewlett Packard 6630 recovery disc.
    >
    > Please email to "mjsayers at yahoo dot com".
    >

    > Michael Sayers

    It costs $15.95 at HP.com. Why not just buy it?

    Honu

+ Reply to Thread