Re: Can I sue HP for damages? - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on Re: Can I sue HP for damages? - Hewlett Packard ; hi , I had similar problem with Hp ,They asked for 670 $ for liquid damage for the Laptop under warranty for the Mouse pad not working ,but when i denied to that ,they sent it back and now the ...

  1. Re: Can I sue HP for damages?

    hi ,
    I had similar problem with Hp ,They asked for 670 $ for liquid damage
    for the Laptop under warranty for the Mouse pad
    not working ,but when i denied to that ,they sent it back and now the
    Mouse pad is working ,I dont know How,may be some
    they had done some Creepy thing , as they claimed there Was liquid
    damage and now my Keyboard is not working and I got same laptop back !
    and When I argued to Best buy manager ,she said liquid might have
    travelled to keyboard and damaged that and When i asked how the mouse
    pad has started working automatically as they claimed Liquid
    damage ,she has no answere !
    Can I sue them for Cheating Costomers
    and Can I sue them ,If anyone can help me this is Through BEst buy in
    Chicago ,and Laptop is under 1year warranty and I bought extra for 2
    more years paying some couple of hundred more to Best buy !
    These Big companies like Hp Cheat Their
    costomers and I want to sue them ! Can anyone help me ?

  2. Re: Can I sue HP for damages?

    Get printed copies of the HP and Best Buy warranties. Read them carefully. See
    what is covered. When in doubt, pay a retainer to a lawyer, who will charge
    you more than the computer is worth for services rendered. Contact your
    state's department of consumer affairs. Make sure that each and every
    interaction with HP or Best Buy is documented with date, time, and status of
    your request. Good luck.

    Did you somehow dump liquid onto the keyboard or mouse area of the computer? Did
    someone else? ... Ben Myers

    On 19 Apr 2007 13:05:23 -0700, satinsatty@gmail.com wrote:

    > hi ,
    >I had similar problem with Hp ,They asked for 670 $ for liquid damage
    >for the Laptop under warranty for the Mouse pad
    >not working ,but when i denied to that ,they sent it back and now the
    >Mouse pad is working ,I dont know How,may be some
    >they had done some Creepy thing , as they claimed there Was liquid
    >damage and now my Keyboard is not working and I got same laptop back !
    >and When I argued to Best buy manager ,she said liquid might have
    >travelled to keyboard and damaged that and When i asked how the mouse
    >pad has started working automatically as they claimed Liquid
    >damage ,she has no answere !
    > Can I sue them for Cheating Costomers
    >and Can I sue them ,If anyone can help me this is Through BEst buy in
    >Chicago ,and Laptop is under 1year warranty and I bought extra for 2
    >more years paying some couple of hundred more to Best buy !
    > These Big companies like Hp Cheat Their
    >costomers and I want to sue them ! Can anyone help me ?

+ Reply to Thread