We have an ancient HP system running HP-UX V7. It interfaces to an
HP64000. We are looking to replace the old HP with something more
modern. The hardware is way past end of life. The problem is that I
don't think we still have our HP64000 distribution tapes. And I don't
even know if they will load on HP-UX V10.

Alternative would be to replace the HP64000 with something else
compatible and then replace the HP-UX system with whatever is
compatible with the HP64000 replacement.

The HP64000 talks to a TASCO, another item that hasn't been made in
over a decade.