Poor on screen images - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on Poor on screen images - Hewlett Packard ; I have an HP C4180 All in one printer and a Dell Dimension 9200 pc. When I scan images the resulting picture on the monitor is very grainy however when I print the pictures they come out fine. So I ...

  1. Poor on screen images

    I have an HP C4180 All in one printer and a Dell Dimension 9200 pc. When I
    scan images the resulting picture on the monitor is very grainy however when
    I print the pictures they come out fine.

    So I can print pictures but cannot (effectively) scan & then keep for
    viewing onscreen.

    Pictures installed onto the pc from other sources show okay

    Any ideas where the conflict may lie please?

    Misc

  2. Re: Poor on screen images

    MAYBE REINSTALING THE DRIVER WOULD HELP

+ Reply to Thread