Hewlett Packard in disarray - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on Hewlett Packard in disarray - Hewlett Packard ; Hewlett Packard in disarray Got a HP Pavillion Desktop? Do you know some parts are simply not available because HP doesn't keep them all in stock. Can you wait a month or more to keep your computer working under warranty? ...

  1. Hewlett Packard in disarray

    Hewlett Packard in disarray

    Got a HP Pavillion Desktop? Do you know some parts are simply not available
    because HP doesn't keep them all in stock.
    Can you wait a month or more to keep your computer working under warranty?
    Do you think "Total Care" means HP cares for
    you? Not so. It means "Total Care" when they feel like helping you. Like
    being treated like dirt once you've bought your
    computer? You might get lied to or told you would be called back by phone.
    Some case.

  2. Re: Hewlett Packard in disarray

    You have just described my EXACT situation. They didn't have the system and
    application recovery disks for my HP 6730. The tech said that a manager
    would call me back. It never happened. I have 2 transcripts to prove it.
    And they never solved my problem. They said that the parts are not longer
    in stock. How can something that important not be in stock?

    " Henry" wrote in message
    > Hewlett Packard in disarray
    >
    > Got a HP Pavillion Desktop? Do you know some parts are simply not
    > available because HP doesn't keep them all in stock.
    > Can you wait a month or more to keep your computer working under warranty?
    > Do you think "Total Care" means HP cares for
    > you? Not so. It means "Total Care" when they feel like helping you. Like
    > being treated like dirt once you've bought your
    > computer? You might get lied to or told you would be called back by phone.
    > Some case.

+ Reply to Thread