HP Visualize c200 Power problem - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on HP Visualize c200 Power problem - Hewlett Packard ; I have problem. I turn off my computer and i can't turn on. When i press power button nothing happen. Leds no flashing, fans are silent. It's completly "dead". What can i do? P.S. How i can open this machine ...

  1. HP Visualize c200 Power problem

    I have problem. I turn off my computer and i can't turn on. When i
    press power button nothing happen. Leds no flashing, fans are silent.
    It's completly "dead". What can i do?

    P.S.
    How i can open this machine (photostory or something ).

  2. Re: HP Visualize c200 Power problem

    dj_drops wrote:
    > I have problem. I turn off my computer and i can't turn on. When i
    > press power button nothing happen. Leds no flashing, fans are silent.
    > It's completly "dead". What can i do?
    >
    > P.S.
    > How i can open this machine (photostory or something ).

    Try this link. It is the service manual for your machine.

    http://h200001.www2.hp.com/bc/docs/s...5/lpv37955.pdf

    First guess is that your power supply is toast. Pg 153 of the PDF.

+ Reply to Thread