Need info about HP's upgrade for MediaCenter PC's! - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on Need info about HP's upgrade for MediaCenter PC's! - Hewlett Packard ; Hi, I was hoping to upgrade to Microsoft Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005! Anyone knows where I can get an upgrade CD for my m380n? I was deployed in Iraq and I missed the upgrade offered by HP! I ...

  1. Need info about HP's upgrade for MediaCenter PC's!

    Hi,

    I was hoping to upgrade to Microsoft Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005!
    Anyone knows where I can get an upgrade CD for my m380n? I was deployed in
    Iraq and I missed the upgrade offered by HP! I talked to them on the phone
    today and the ****ers refused to honor the upgrade. I am not mad cause I
    know it is just business and has nothing to do with fighting a war or
    patriotisms but I'd hoped that they would take that into consideration!

    It's just ****ed up because I can't even buy it! If anyone can help or
    offer any suggestion please do! I will even buy it if you have it and
    willing to make me a copy! Thanks again and God Bless!

    Max

  2. Re: Need info about HP's upgrade for MediaCenter PC's!

    Did you talk to the sales people or the support people. IF you try sales ask
    to speak to a spvr. and try to explain your concern.
    IMO they are better in sales than support.

    Good luck.

    "MM" <00@0000hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >

    > I was hoping to upgrade to Microsoft Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005!
    > Anyone knows where I can get an upgrade CD for my m380n? I was deployed in
    > Iraq and I missed the upgrade offered by HP! I talked to them on the phone
    > today and the ****ers refused to honor the upgrade. I am not mad cause I
    > know it is just business and has nothing to do with fighting a war or
    > patriotisms but I'd hoped that they would take that into consideration!
    >

    > It's just ****ed up because I can't even buy it! If anyone can help or
    > offer any suggestion please do! I will even buy it if you have it and
    > willing to make me a copy! Thanks again and God Bless!
    >

    > Max

+ Reply to Thread