Hello,

We've purchased several versions of the 4250 from various sources - all new,
not refurbished. We love the speed and the price is reasonable but the
quality has been a HUGE issue. We've had issues with the fuser assemblies
and the paper mechanism in the back of many of these units. While we've
gotten replacement parts and visits from the certified repair techs under
warranty, I'm anxious to find out what and when this unit is going to be
replaced. Is the 4350 the same mechanical unit with a different processor or
are the feed mechanism and other components any better/more reliable?