Wanted HP VEE Software - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on Wanted HP VEE Software - Hewlett Packard ; I need to modify some GPIB control software on an old HP Vectra computer. The routines were originally written with VEE 3.1. Can anyone direct me to a source where I can obtain version 3.1 or perhaps something slightly more ...

  1. Wanted HP VEE Software

    I need to modify some GPIB control software on an old HP Vectra
    computer. The routines were originally written with VEE 3.1. Can
    anyone direct me to a source where I can obtain version 3.1 or perhaps
    something slightly more recent?

    Lyman

  2. Re: Wanted HP VEE Software

    "Radra" wrote in message
    news:1118596889.478457.145590@o13g2000cwo.googlegr oups.com...
    > I need to modify some GPIB control software on an old HP Vectra
    > computer. The routines were originally written with VEE 3.1. Can
    > anyone direct me to a source where I can obtain version 3.1 or perhaps
    > something slightly more recent?
    >
    > Lyman

    From Google:

    http://www.home.agilent.com/USeng/na...880112/pd.html