Hi,
Probably not the correct NG to be posting this too but maybe somebody
here can advise or point me in the right direction to sort this
problem........
I am trying to rid my system of "HP Image Zone Express" installer.
After totally uninstalling this program every time I open up a ".mid"
file in Windows Media Player or any other player on my system there
are suddenly boxes appearing on screen which appear to be installing
HP Image Zone Express. A couple of boxes swiftly just appear on screen
and swiftly disappear from it, then the .mid file does play for me. I
have got rid of everything I could find from Program Files and the
Registry that have anything to do with HP Image Zone Express but the
problem is still there. Many thanks
Dee