Itanium Question(s) 05/14/05 - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on Itanium Question(s) 05/14/05 - Hewlett Packard ; Do the itanium versions of HP-UX use LD_LIBRARY_PATH instead of SHLIB_PATH? And, if I am using C-Shell, what do I do to allow for the env vars to be > 256 bytes? Aaron Hirshberg aaronhirshberg@yahoo.com...

  1. Itanium Question(s) 05/14/05

    Do the itanium versions of HP-UX use LD_LIBRARY_PATH instead of
    SHLIB_PATH? And, if I am using C-Shell, what do I do to allow for the
    env vars to be > 256 bytes?

    Aaron Hirshberg
    aaronhirshberg@yahoo.com

  2. Re: Itanium Question(s) 05/14/05

    In comp.sys.hp.apps aaronhirshberg@yahoo.com wrote:
    > Do the itanium versions of HP-UX use LD_LIBRARY_PATH instead of
    > SHLIB_PATH? And, if I am using C-Shell, what do I do to allow for
    > the env vars to be > 256 bytes?

    Might want to ask that over in comp.sys.hp.hpux - I've added that one
    to the Newsgroups list, and set Followup-to: to it as well.

    rick jones
    where do you want to be today?