Need part# for LJ4600 feed roller - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on Need part# for LJ4600 feed roller - Hewlett Packard ; Iím servicing a LaserJet 4600 with a worn feed roller in the paper tray. I want to order a replacement roller but canít find an HP part number. Do I have to order an entire replacement paper tray? All the ...

  1. Need part# for LJ4600 feed roller

    Iím servicing a LaserJet 4600 with a worn feed roller in the paper tray. I
    want to order a replacement roller but canít find an HP part number. Do I
    have to order an entire replacement paper tray?

    All the documentation I can find only covers the fuser kit, image transfer
    kit and cartridges. I really need to find an HP part number that will let
    me order a replacement feed roller. TIA

  2. Re: Need part# for LJ4600 feed roller

    On Thu, 12 May 2005 18:25:02 -0500, John G wrote:

    >Iím servicing a LaserJet 4600 with a worn feed roller in the paper tray. I
    >want to order a replacement roller but canít find an HP part number. Do I
    >have to order an entire replacement paper tray?
    >
    >All the documentation I can find only covers the fuser kit, image transfer
    >kit and cartridges. I really need to find an HP part number that will let
    >me order a replacement feed roller. TIA

    Try searching on http://partsurfer.hp.com.

    Aidan Grey

  3. Re: Need part# for LJ4600 feed roller

    Try Laser Pros:

    888-558-5277, ext 122.

    You will be surprise at the price of HP OEM parts. I get all my HP parts from
    them.

    D.

    John G wrote:

    > Iím servicing a LaserJet 4600 with a worn feed roller in the paper tray. I
    > want to order a replacement roller but canít find an HP part number. Do I
    > have to order an entire replacement paper tray?
    >
    > All the documentation I can find only covers the fuser kit, image transfer
    > kit and cartridges. I really need to find an HP part number that will let
    > me order a replacement feed roller. TIA

  4. Re: Need part# for LJ4600 feed roller

    John G wrote:
    > Iím servicing a LaserJet 4600 with a worn feed roller in the paper tray. I
    > want to order a replacement roller but canít find an HP part number. Do I
    > have to order an entire replacement paper tray?
    >
    > All the documentation I can find only covers the fuser kit, image transfer
    > kit and cartridges. I really need to find an HP part number that will let
    > me order a replacement feed roller. TIA

    There are several on line stores that sell the rollers..like this

    http://www.printerworks.com/Catalogs...RollerKit.html

    fb

+ Reply to Thread