LPQ1200 Printer - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on LPQ1200 Printer - Hewlett Packard ; Our LPQ1200 printer lost it's CMOS configuration. Does anyone know where I can get the download file to re-flash the CMOS? TIA Ron...

  1. LPQ1200 Printer

    Our LPQ1200 printer lost it's CMOS configuration. Does anyone know
    where I can get the download file to re-flash the CMOS?

    TIA
    Ron

  2. Re: LPQ1200 Printer

    If you are extremely lucky, Epson might make it available to you. (These
    days, everyone wants you to send the printer to as "Service Center")
    wrote in message
    news:1115836700.262877.16440@o13g2000cwo.googlegro ups.com...
    > Our LPQ1200 printer lost it's CMOS configuration. Does anyone know
    > where I can get the download file to re-flash the CMOS?
    >
    > TIA
    > Ron

+ Reply to Thread