remove hp image zone express - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on remove hp image zone express - Hewlett Packard ; I've had a try with HP Image Zone Express, but I don't like it and want to remove it from my PC (XP-SP2) The regular software removal procedure doesn't work, any other way that anyone can advise please. Thanx Menno...

  1. remove hp image zone express

    I've had a try with HP Image Zone Express, but I don't like it and
    want to remove it from my PC (XP-SP2)
    The regular software removal procedure doesn't work, any other way
    that anyone can advise please.
    Thanx
    Menno

  2. Re: remove hp image zone express

    Menno wrote:
    > I've had a try with HP Image Zone Express, but I don't like it and
    > want to remove it from my PC (XP-SP2)
    > The regular software removal procedure doesn't work, any other way
    > that anyone can advise please.
    > Thanx
    > Menno

    Put in original CD and when it starts up, it should have options to
    "Install" "Repair" or "Remove"

    Jan

  3. Re: remove hp image zone express

    On Tue, 10 May 2005 10:13:38 +0100, Jan let
    us know:

    >Menno wrote:
    >> I've had a try with HP Image Zone Express, but I don't like it and
    >> want to remove it from my PC (XP-SP2)
    >> The regular software removal procedure doesn't work, any other way
    >> that anyone can advise please.
    >> Thanx
    >> Menno
    >>

    >Put in original CD and when it starts up, it should have options to
    >"Install" "Repair" or "Remove"

    I don't have a cd as I d/l it from the HP site.

    However someone suggested going back to the last systemRestore point
    before the installation which I did and hey presto.

    But thanks for the reply anyway.
    Menno

+ Reply to Thread