My sister's Compaq Presario 6435CL HD died - SMART errors, Norton, etc no help.
Since she had not made Restore CD's off the HD, I bought some from HP, but
didn't test them 'til she had the $$'s to buy a new HD.
"These System Recovery CD's do NOT support this Compaq model", whether I have
the old or new HD plugged in. HP says the part number is right, but they might
not be the right CDs, BUT I had to complain within 90 days. We're joked.

Long story short - can I get copies of somebody's Restore CD's off your HD? This
thing is sand without them, and g_d knows we've paid for the SW mult times
now... I'll pay your costs, and a bit over if you wish.

Susan
--

Please delete REMOVE and ME from my email address; canned-ham avoidance...