How to cancel 79.00FE error message? - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on How to cancel 79.00FE error message? - Hewlett Packard ; Hi, Our HP LaserJet 4000 printer has developed a problem:79.00FE in the LCD panel. We have known it is related PostLevel2 language. Some printing files have some language which is not support by the present printer. I have cold start ...

  1. How to cancel 79.00FE error message?

    Hi,
    Our HP LaserJet 4000 printer has developed a problem:79.00FE in the LCD
    panel. We have known it is related PostLevel2 language. Some printing
    files have some language which is not support by the present printer.

    I have cold start several times. After it reinitialized and to the
    factory settings for a period of time(minutes, or so), the 79.00FE
    message appears again. I even cannot print a test page from the
    printer.

    How to remove the problem? i.e. I want to print normal file, not the
    one causes the problem.

    Thanks in advance

  2. Re: How to cancel 79.00FE error message?

    wrote in message
    news:1111010051.675286.149650@f14g2000cwb.googlegr oups.com...
    > Hi,
    > Our HP LaserJet 4000 printer has developed a problem:79.00FE in the

    LCD
    > panel. We have known it is related PostLevel2 language. Some printing
    > files have some language which is not support by the present printer.
    >
    > I have cold start several times. After it reinitialized and to the
    > factory settings for a period of time(minutes, or so), the 79.00FE
    > message appears again. I even cannot print a test page from the
    > printer.
    >
    > How to remove the problem? i.e. I want to print normal file, not the
    > one causes the problem.

    If you have cleared the print queue so there are no outstanding 'faulty'
    files; it's worth knowing that the 79.00 error can also be caused by
    poorly fitting or incompatible memory cards.

    Can you make sure they are firmly mounted?

+ Reply to Thread