HP smart chip ink cartridges - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on HP smart chip ink cartridges - Hewlett Packard ; Well isn't this interesting. Apparently Hewlett Packard has been accused of using a type of smart chip technology in their ink cartridges that causes the cartridges to read as empty before the ink is actually out. I found this at ...

  1. HP smart chip ink cartridges

    Well isn't this interesting. Apparently Hewlett Packard has been accused of
    using a type of smart chip technology in their ink cartridges that causes
    the cartridges to read as empty before the ink is actually out. I found this
    at http://www.lawyersandsettlements.com/case/hp_cartridge where they have
    some more information on some of the specific printers related to this.
    There is also a free case evaluation provided for those who might want to
    look into this. I thought this was quite interesting and hope it may be of
    interest or use.

    kr0

  2. Re: HP smart chip ink cartridges

    kr0 wrote:
    > Well isn't this interesting. Apparently Hewlett Packard has been accused of
    > using a type of smart chip technology in their ink cartridges that causes
    > the cartridges to read as empty before the ink is actually out. I found this
    > at http://www.lawyersandsettlements.com/case/hp_cartridge where they have
    > some more information on some of the specific printers related to this.
    > There is also a free case evaluation provided for those who might want to
    > look into this. I thought this was quite interesting and hope it may be of
    > interest or use.
    >
    > kr0

    Well, yes, but I ignore those messages anyway until I really run out of ink.

+ Reply to Thread