need driver for HP cd-writer cd12 series - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on need driver for HP cd-writer cd12 series - Hewlett Packard ; Hi everyone I am in need of driver for my burner as my pc crashed and I have lost my cd which had the driver on it I f any one knows how can I get one please post or ...

  1. need driver for HP cd-writer cd12 series

    Hi everyone

    I am in need of driver for my burner as my pc crashed and I have lost my
    cd which had the driver on it I f any one knows how can I get one please
    post or send me an email to samini@cogeco.ca i would real appreciat
    Thanks

  2. Re: need driver for HP cd-writer cd12 series

    "Rob" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > Hi everyone
    >
    > I am in need of driver for my burner as my pc crashed and I have lost

    my
    > cd which had the driver on it I f any one knows how can I get one please
    > post or send me an email to samini@cogeco.ca i would real appreciat

    Really sad, that HP doesn't care much for customers, or didn't you ask them?
    Admittedly I had a similar experience with them, regarding a (quite
    expensive) SCSI CD burner a few years ago.
    That's the reason why I'm staying away from any HP products now.
    Okay, the 49G+ was an exception, and looking at that rattling keys and more
    and more lost keypresses - apparently *not* only caused by firmware flaws -
    I regret that deeply.

    --
    MM

    > Thanks

  3. Re: need driver for HP cd-writer cd12 series

    Rob wrote:
    > Hi everyone
    >
    > I am in need of driver for my burner as my pc crashed and I have lost my
    > cd which had the driver on it I f any one knows how can I get one please
    > post or send me an email to samini@cogeco.ca i would real appreciat
    > Thanks

    Have you tried HP's support site? You can enter your burner's type name
    or number, and search for drivers and software.

    My experience with other HP products indicates they are quite good at
    keeping customers updated on the web.

+ Reply to Thread