Hi everyone,
I am an Italian and am writing form Italy.
I must repair my HP officejet R65 ( printer/scan machine ). I have a problem
with the scan module. I think the problem is in the electronic card which is
inside the scan module.
The electronic card is numbered C6680-60152. In the card there is a
component, which is indicated with U9, that I do not know. I think it may be
an integrate. It has 22 pins ( 11 pins for each part ).
Is there anyone who can give me information on the card ( where I may buy it
) or the component indicated with U9 ( what the component is so I may buy
it)?.
Thank you for your kind attention.
Dario

--