HP pavilion 513c video card upgrade!! - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on HP pavilion 513c video card upgrade!! - Hewlett Packard ; Hello,im a newbee so please easy on me.I have a Pavilion 513c that i want to play my flight simulator (Realflight g3).I know my system has Intergrated Video,but is it possible to ugrade to a better video card? The game ...

  1. HP pavilion 513c video card upgrade!!

    Hello,im a newbee so please easy on me.I have a Pavilion 513c that i
    want to play my flight simulator (Realflight g3).I know my system has
    Intergrated Video,but is it possible to ugrade to a better video
    card?
    The game requirements is 3D accelerated card with at least 32mg of RAM

    The following is the info:
    CPU family-Intel (R) Celeron (R) CPU 1.80Ghz Model 1,Stepping 3
    CPU Speed-1794MHZ
    I have recently upgrade to 1 Gig of memory

    Thanks for all the help.
    Ray

  2. Re: HP pavilion 513c video card upgrade!!

    The Pavilion 513c does not have an AGP slot, so your only choice is a PCI
    graphics card. As to which brand and model of video card is best, I will leave
    for others to suggest... Ben Myers

    On Tue, 13 Mar 2007 00:03:56 -0000, no@spam.invalid (raybathan) wrote:

    >Hello,im a newbee so please easy on me.I have a Pavilion 513c that i
    >want to play my flight simulator (Realflight g3).I know my system has
    >Intergrated Video,but is it possible to ugrade to a better video
    >card?
    >The game requirements is 3D accelerated card with at least 32mg of RAM
    >

    >The following is the info:
    >CPU family-Intel (R) Celeron (R) CPU 1.80Ghz Model 1,Stepping 3
    >CPU Speed-1794MHZ
    >I have recently upgrade to 1 Gig of memory
    >
    >Thanks for all the help.
    >Ray

+ Reply to Thread