Digital projector xb31 - colour definition - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on Digital projector xb31 - colour definition - Hewlett Packard ; Hi there, I am trying to set up a Powerpoint Presentation in Win XP using an xp31 projector and can only get it to work in what I think is 32 bit color mode. The pictures are almost monochrome, no ...

  1. Digital projector xb31 - colour definition

    Hi there,

    I am trying to set up a Powerpoint Presentation in Win XP using an xp31
    projector and can only get it to work in what I think is 32 bit color mode.
    The pictures are almost monochrome, no red but a little blue and yellow. I
    want to show it using the 16.1 million colours or however many it will show
    it in, which is in the spec, but I am completely stumped. I have tried
    several computers so I don't think that is where I am going wrong. The
    colours are fine on the computer screen. When I choose 'Setup' I can only
    pick 16 bit or 32 bit color from the dropdown menu. I have set the projector
    menu settings to RGB but it makes no difference. I have set the screen
    definition to 1280x1024 but, again, no difference.

    I had it working fine a few weeks ago but I have forgotten how I got there
    and I can't repeat my little success. Any ideas?

    --

    (\__/)
    (='.'=)

  2. Re: Digital projector xb31 - colour definition

    Disregard, I've fixed it.

+ Reply to Thread