Blade servers - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on Blade servers - Hewlett Packard ; Hi, I've just started a new job and they 've just taken posession of 2 Blade servers. Does anyone know how to get software onto these things? They B35p. Will I have to connect a standard box to them? Mac ...

  1. Blade servers

    Hi,

    I've just started a new job and they 've just taken posession of 2 Blade
    servers. Does anyone know how to get software onto these things? They B35p.

    Will I have to connect a standard box to them?

    Mac

    God is just an imaginary friend for grown ups

  2. Re: Blade servers

    "Mike MacKinnon" wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I've just started a new job and they 've just taken posession of 2 Blade
    > servers. Does anyone know how to get software onto these things? They
    > B35p.
    >
    > Will I have to connect a standard box to them?
    >
    > Mac
    >

    > --

    I should say that I know that I should RDP onto the server, but software
    installation is the problem.

    Mac

  3. Re: Blade servers

    "Mike MacKinnon" wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I've just started a new job and they 've just taken posession of 2 Blade
    > servers. Does anyone know how to get software onto these things? They
    > B35p.
    >
    > Will I have to connect a standard box to them?
    >
    > Mac

    Search HP.com for Blade Servers and you will end up here:
    http://h71028.www7.hp.com/enterprise...0-0-0-121.html
    and click New! Insight Control Data Center Edition

+ Reply to Thread