I have an alpha SBC 5/480 in a vme rack taking up slots 4 and 5, i keep
getting random crashes on the sbc, an sbc in slots 1 and 2 is ok. The SBC
takes a few attempts to boot correctly, i have to keep flicking the reset
switch, sometime the LED display lights up all the segments, I have changed
the SBC with a known working one and the fault still persists.

When it does boot , it crashes intermittantly later on.

ps ive had a vmetro in the subrack and there does not appear to be any bus
errors

Anyone help , before I go and change the whole vme subrack