s7605n Desktop PC - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on s7605n Desktop PC - Hewlett Packard ; Quick question: HP Pavilion Slimline Media Center PC's "One-third the size of a traditional desktop PC, this computer fits in anywhere". I've looked... but can't find any data regarding the placement of this series on its side, in the horizontal ...

  1. s7605n Desktop PC

    Quick question:

    HP Pavilion Slimline Media Center PC's

    "One-third the size of a traditional desktop PC, this computer fits in
    anywhere".

    I've looked... but can't find any data regarding the placement of this
    series on its side, in the horizontal plane.

    Are there any valid reasons NOT to do so?.

    TIA

    Tom G, Sr.

    "We don't charge for any of our programs or services.
    Instead, we rely on your purchases and donations.
    Please help us to help you.
    Thank you for your continuing support."

    Name: T. & D. Gregor, Sr.
    E-Mail: webmaster@scenery.org
    Web-Site: http://www.scenery.org/
    "The Scenery Hall of Fame"
    Subscribe to our RSS Feeds:

  2. Re: s7605n Desktop PC

    T. & D. Gregor, Sr. wrote:

    > Quick question:
    >
    > HP Pavilion Slimline Media Center PC's
    >
    > "One-third the size of a traditional desktop PC, this computer fits in
    > anywhere".
    >
    > I've looked... but can't find any data regarding the placement of this
    > series on its side, in the horizontal plane.
    >
    > Are there any valid reasons NOT to do so?.
    >
    > TIA
    >
    > Tom G, Sr.
    >

    > "We don't charge for any of our programs or services.
    > Instead, we rely on your purchases and donations.
    > Please help us to help you.
    > Thank you for your continuing support."

    > Name: T. & D. Gregor, Sr.
    > E-Mail: webmaster@scenery.org
    > Web-Site: http://www.scenery.org/
    > "The Scenery Hall of Fame"
    > Subscribe to our RSS Feeds:

    If you place the s7000 series with the left side down, CDs will fall out of
    the tray.

    If you place it with the right side down it will work fine. There are feet
    on the right side of the case.

  3. Re: s7605n Desktop PC

    On Thu, 21 Dec 2006 17:16:45 -0600, craigm
    wrote:

    >T. & D. Gregor, Sr. wrote:
    >
    >> Quick question:
    >>
    >> HP Pavilion Slimline Media Center PC's
    >>
    >> "One-third the size of a traditional desktop PC, this computer fits in
    >> anywhere".
    >>
    >> I've looked... but can't find any data regarding the placement of this
    >> series on its side, in the horizontal plane.
    >>
    >> Are there any valid reasons NOT to do so?.
    >>
    >> TIA
    >>
    >> Tom G, Sr.
    >>

    >> "We don't charge for any of our programs or services.
    >> Instead, we rely on your purchases and donations.
    >> Please help us to help you.
    >> Thank you for your continuing support."

    >> Name: T. & D. Gregor, Sr.
    >> E-Mail: webmaster@scenery.org
    >> Web-Site: http://www.scenery.org/
    >> "The Scenery Hall of Fame"
    >> Subscribe to our RSS Feeds:

    >If you place the s7000 series with the left side down, CDs will fall out of
    >the tray.
    >
    >If you place it with the right side down it will work fine. There are feet
    >on the right side of the case.

    Thanks for confirming my earlier suspicions.

    Merry Christmas

    Tom G, Sr.

    "We don't charge for any of our programs or services.
    Instead, we rely on your purchases and donations.
    Please help us to help you.
    Thank you for your continuing support."

    Name: T. & D. Gregor, Sr.
    E-Mail: webmaster@scenery.org