hewlett packard scanjet 5s - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on hewlett packard scanjet 5s - Hewlett Packard ; hello i went to the website to download the driver but all i see is Windows Microsoft Windows 95 Microsoft Windows NT 4.0 Microsoft Windows 3.11 Microsoft Windows 3.1 will any of these work on windows xp Thanks...

  1. hewlett packard scanjet 5s

    hello i went to the website to download the driver but all i see is
    Windows Microsoft Windows 95
    Microsoft Windows NT 4.0
    Microsoft Windows 3.11
    Microsoft Windows 3.1
    will any of these work on windows xp Thanks

  2. Re: hewlett packard scanjet 5s

    None of those drivers will work with XP. I seriously doubt that the scanjet 5s
    can be made to work with XP, which does not have much tolerance for parallel
    port devices (other than printers)... Ben Myers

    On 18 Dec 2006 07:48:06 -0800, olddb_97@yahoo.com wrote:

    >hello i went to the website to download the driver but all i see is
    >Windows Microsoft Windows 95
    >Microsoft Windows NT 4.0
    >Microsoft Windows 3.11
    >Microsoft Windows 3.1
    > will any of these work on windows xp Thanks

+ Reply to Thread