> devtesterwrote
I updated my HP Pavilion a1017c computer to WinXP Pro and now non
> the keyboard functionality works. Does anyone know where to get th
> RT7H10 (P/N 5187-7583 Rev 1.2) keyboard drivers? I didn't get

dis
> and HP doesn't appear to have the drivers
>
> Any help appreciated

This applies HP Desktop PCs and Compaq Presario desktop PCs made afte
2003

If you cannot configure the Multimedia or Internet keyboard buttons i
Windows XP (the buttons tab is missing), download and install H
Multimedia Keyboard/Mouse Driver Updat

LinkClick Download at bottom)
http://www.jlaforums.com/viewtopic.php?p=6227966#622796

After you have installed the update, restart the PC and configure th
buttons again. This issue occurs when Microsoft update MS06-015 i
installed