Omnibook xt6050 - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on Omnibook xt6050 - Hewlett Packard ; Can this laptop manage a bigger HDD than 20GB, if this is not the group for this question, can someone point me in the right direction ? ________________ Mate Shipmate@circassia.com...

  1. Omnibook xt6050

    Can this laptop manage a bigger HDD than 20GB, if this is not the
    group for this question, can someone point me in the right direction ?
    ________________

    Mate
    Shipmate@circassia.com

  2. Re: Omnibook xt6050

    On the seventh day, Mate wrote...

    > Can this laptop manage a bigger HDD than 20GB, if this is not the
    > group for this question, can someone point me in the right direction ?

    yes, it can. Max. is 120GB. Be sure to upgrade its BIOS to the latest
    available version.

    HTH

    Christian Dürrhauer

    Satisfaction Guaranteed: We'll send you another copy if it fails.

  3. Re: Omnibook xt6050

    Many thanks

    On Mon, 4 Dec 2006 08:53:18 +0100, Christian Dürrhauer
    wrote:

    >On the seventh day, Mate wrote...
    >
    >> Can this laptop manage a bigger HDD than 20GB, if this is not the
    >> group for this question, can someone point me in the right direction ?

    >yes, it can. Max. is 120GB. Be sure to upgrade its BIOS to the latest
    >available version.
    >
    >HTH

    Mate
    Shipmate@circassia.com