DesignJet 650C front panel display dead - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on DesignJet 650C front panel display dead - Hewlett Packard ; Just received this plotter from working office. Front panel led display is not working. Anyone have work arounds, or diagnostics? Can controls be accessed remotely? Also all control panel buttons seem to be working, just can't see the status, menus, ...

  1. DesignJet 650C front panel display dead

    Just received this plotter from working office. Front panel led display
    is not working. Anyone have work arounds, or diagnostics? Can controls
    be accessed remotely? Also all control panel buttons seem to be
    working, just can't see the status, menus, or error display.

  2. Re: DesignJet 650C front panel display dead

    Let me guess that something came undone during shipping. If you can find the
    service manual for the DesignJet 650c somewhere, disassemble the housing which
    contains the front panel LED display, then look for disconnected wires... Ben
    Myers

    On 27 Nov 2006 07:40:02 -0800, "grogan5" wrote:

    >Just received this plotter from working office. Front panel led display
    >is not working. Anyone have work arounds, or diagnostics? Can controls
    >be accessed remotely? Also all control panel buttons seem to be
    >working, just can't see the status, menus, or error display.

+ Reply to Thread