Cut through HP Technical Support Problems - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on Cut through HP Technical Support Problems - Hewlett Packard ; I just spent way to long going in circles with HP Technical support. Terrible Here is the valuable information I have which may help you to correct your problems faster than me: Call 877-917-4380 (maybe extension 94 will help) or ...

  1. Cut through HP Technical Support Problems

    I just spent way to long going in circles with HP Technical support.
    Terrible

    Here is the valuable information I have which may help you to correct
    your problems faster than me:

    Call 877-917-4380 (maybe extension 94 will help)
    or HP CUSTOMER ADVOCACY 800-756-0608

  2. Re: Cut through HP Technical Support Problems

    On 16 Nov 2006 14:02:30 -0800, danaftonspam@gmail.com wrote:

    >I just spent way to long going in circles with HP Technical support.
    >Terrible
    >
    >Here is the valuable information I have which may help you to correct
    >your problems faster than me:
    >
    >Call 877-917-4380 (maybe extension 94 will help)
    >or HP CUSTOMER ADVOCACY 800-756-0608

    Or, get your support from one of the companies who still live and breath
    3000 support.

    Steve Cooper
    Allegro Consulants, a Resource 3000 partner company

+ Reply to Thread