Anyone know whats wrong whit my screen? - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on Anyone know whats wrong whit my screen? - Hewlett Packard ; http://www.imagefap.com/image.php?id=1282103881 Link to how the screen looks like. Let me know if u cant see it or would like me to upload it on another site. My screen just turned this way, restarted the computer and the screen was normal ...

  1. Anyone know whats wrong whit my screen?

    http://www.imagefap.com/image.php?id=1282103881

    Link to how the screen looks like. Let me know if u cant see it or
    would like me to upload it on another site.

    My screen just turned this way, restarted the computer and the screen
    was normal again but changed back into this again and have been like
    this seens then.

    Have changed the inverter but the problem is still there.
    When I conect it to the tv or another screen it looks normal.
    And the computer works like it should.

    Would be very greatful for any help
    / waterboy

  2. Re: Anyone know whats wrong whit my screen?

    "Waterboy85" wrote in message
    > http://www.imagefap.com/image.php?id=1282103881
    >
    > Link to how the screen looks like. Let me know if u cant see it or
    > would like me to upload it on another site.

    It would be better if it was not hosted on a porn-popup site.

    > My screen just turned this way, restarted the computer and the screen
    > was normal again but changed back into this again and have been like
    > this seens then.
    >
    > Have changed the inverter but the problem is still there.
    > When I conect it to the tv or another screen it looks normal.
    > And the computer works like it should.

    The screen (or the connections to it from the drivers) is bad. Not a
    problem with the inverter. You may be able to cure it by reseating by
    connectors, but most likely you need a new LCD.

    - Bob Headrick, MS MVP Printing/Imaging

+ Reply to Thread