Blank Screen - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on Blank Screen - Hewlett Packard ; guys i realy need some advice .... why my the screen of my hp pavilion dv4450ea laptop suddenly be blank white screen but the laptop remaining work and all the program also..........somebody reply me Thanks...

  1. Blank Screen

    guys i realy need some advice .... why my the screen of my hp pavilion
    dv4450ea laptop suddenly be blank white screen but the laptop
    remaining work and all the program also..........somebody reply me
    Thanks

  2. Re: Blank Screen

    I request you to let me know when exactly it happens?
    Any recent changes to the nb(software and hardware)
    Could you get any error message
    Were u trying to play any games?
    U can get into bios (by pressing f10 at the startup and press f9 and
    f10 and restart)
    Thanks and Regards

    nour140 wrote:
    > guys i realy need some advice .... why my the screen of my hp pavilion
    > dv4450ea laptop suddenly be blank white screen but the laptop
    > remaining work and all the program also..........somebody reply me
    > Thanks

+ Reply to Thread