Anyone in favor of forming a new newsgroup called alt.gonzo.slootweg? - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on Anyone in favor of forming a new newsgroup called alt.gonzo.slootweg? - Hewlett Packard ; Or should it be alt.slootweg.gonzo? Or maybe alt.mudwrestling.slootweg.gonzo?...

  1. Anyone in favor of forming a new newsgroup called alt.gonzo.slootweg?

    Or should it be alt.slootweg.gonzo? Or maybe alt.mudwrestling.slootweg.gonzo?

  2. Re: Anyone in favor of forming a new newsgroup called alt.gonzo.slootweg?

    Ben Myers wrote:
    > Or should it be alt.slootweg.gonzo? Or maybe alt.mudwrestling.slootweg.gonzo?

    That would be rather unfair to Craig and Jez, don't you think? :-)

  3. Re: Anyone in favor of forming a new newsgroup called alt.gonzo.slootweg?

    True. They have both lobbied long and hard for a newsgroup of their own... Ben

    On 14 Nov 2006 10:52:30 GMT, Frank Slootweg wrote:

    >Ben Myers wrote:
    >> Or should it be alt.slootweg.gonzo? Or maybe alt.mudwrestling.slootweg.gonzo?

    > That would be rather unfair to Craig and Jez, don't you think? :-)

  4. Re: Anyone in favor of forming a new newsgroup called alt.gonzo.slootweg?

    "Ben Myers" wrote in message
    > True. They have both lobbied long and hard for a newsgroup of their
    > own... Ben
    >
    > On 14 Nov 2006 10:52:30 GMT, Frank Slootweg
    > wrote:
    >
    >>Ben Myers wrote:
    >>> Or should it be alt.slootweg.gonzo? Or maybe
    >>> alt.mudwrestling.slootweg.gonzo?

    >> That would be rather unfair to Craig and Jez, don't you think? :-)

    Ooh - bitch! I'll report you to top-posters anonymous!

  5. Re: Anyone in favor of forming a new newsgroup called alt.gonzo.slootweg?

    Jez T wrote:

    > "Ben Myers" wrote in message
    > > True. They have both lobbied long and hard for a newsgroup of their
    > > own... Ben
    > >
    > > On 14 Nov 2006 10:52:30 GMT, Frank Slootweg
    > > wrote:

    > >> That would be rather unfair to Craig and Jez, don't you think? :-)

    > Ooh - bitch! I'll report you to top-posters anonymous!

    Nah! Between you and me, Ben is OK. He top-posts and whines_about/
    bashes HP, *but* he first of all is a (very) valued contributor.

    BTW, don't tell *him* that. If this ever comes out, I'll deny having
    said it. We don't want him to become (even more?) ****y, now do we? And
    (despite popular opinion?) I'm not *totally* bonkers! :-)

+ Reply to Thread